Protocols for entering the Cameron Building
- Denver COVID-19 Guidance must inform every visit to the Cameron building, as these guidelines change in response to the pandemic. Everyone should review and comply with the active guidelines.
- If any protocols below are less restrictive than Denver guidelines, then the Denver guidelines should be followed.
Safe Practices for In-Person Worship
- Worship leaders are vaccinated.
- Masks are required for everyone.
- Physical distancing is encouraged (families and “pods” may sit together).
- Color-coded beads provided to assist us to communicate whether we are ready (green) for hugs, handshake, or touch OR we would prefer to distance (red). When you check in on Sunday, select a necklace; return it when you leave.
- Physical distancing and frequent hand-washing are always encouraged. Sanitizers provided throughout the building.
- Masks are required for everyone in public spaces when others are present.
- When in a group in a dedicated space, singers or players of wind instruments may remove masks while actively playing or singing in their dedicated space and will maintain distance from others as feasible.
- Physical distancing and frequent hand-washing are always encouraged.