Protocols for entering the Cameron Building
- Denver COVID-19 Guidance for Businesses must inform every visit to the Cameron building, as these guidelines change in response to the pandemic. Everyone should review and comply with the active guidelines.
- To find out Denver's current safety level, the Colorado COVID-19 Dashboard shows Colorado Covid-19 status by county. Toggle the [Show guidelines and Restrictions] button to reveal or hide the definitions of each safety level. Please note that, while the data on this site is updated daily, the Guidelines and Restrictions references may lag behind official guidelines.
- If any protocols below are less restrictive than Denver guidelines, then the Denver guidelines should be followed.
- Maximum group size per Denver COVID Guidelines. Note: this does not include tenants in their offices in the building.
- We will sign in and out using the log per protocols and will sanitize all equipment (including sound board) prior to returning to the music cabinets. Cameron will provide approved disinfectant wipes.
- Masks are required unless an individual is playing or singing as referenced below.
- Instrumentalists (excluding wind instruments) will be at least 6 ft. apart.
- Wind instruments will not be permitted.
- Singers at least 15 ft. apart (more if feasible).
- Singers will not share microphones. Masks will not be worn while we are singing. Note: We will experiment with using face shields with microphones.
- We will open doors as long as weather permits to improve airflow.
- In addition every person will download and complete this attached [proposed] waiver each time we visit the building to associate with others. Provide to firstname.lastname@example.org if you signed it digitally; if you printed and signed, slide under the Cameron office door.
- While, we will adapt our protocols as additional information is published by the CDC, WHO, or the State of Colorado, each individual entering the building must review the then-active Denver COVID-19 Guidelines, which supersede those shown here.
- Colorado has an active COVID-19 site. Check the state’s Safer-at-Home website for more information, including Public Health Orders and FAQs.
- For purposes of entering the building, refer to the Denver COVID-19 Guidance for Businesses including recent changes.
- Denver also has COVID-19 Guidance for Residents.
- The Mountain Sky Conference Coronavirus News and Resources page provides general guidance for faith communities.
©2020 Cameron United Methodist Church